- Sioux Falls, SD
- Full time
Take your experience to the next level with Deffenbaugh Homes working with on the nicest luxury real estate Sioux Falls has to offer. Work in a fast paced environment alongside great team members!
Pay: Competitive Compensation Package
Job Description –
- Review and understand project plans and specifications.
- Lay out and construct rough framing for complex residential buildings.
- Use hand and power tools to cut, shape, and join materials.
- Follow all safety protocols and adhere to all building codes.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the construction team.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Framing Carpenter.
- Strong knowledge of framing techniques and building codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and construction plans.
- Experience with rough carpentry and framing for residential buildings.
- A commitment to safety and quality craftsmanship.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Vacation, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Match 401K
- We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training, and promotion from within.
- Company Vehicle
- Paid phone plan
Start your career with Deffenbaugh Homes today!